Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Watch out for officer "nice-nice" by Yucaipa High School!!

Ahhhh...welcome to Yucaipa! It became blaringly obvious to me that when you are traveling 59mph on a street where the speed limit is 40mph, although you thought it was 45mph (hence you were still speeding) there is bound to be a cop with a radar gun under a tree waiting for you to get there. I have to say that the officer was very very nice and even apologized to me for making me cry. Yes...once I saw that he decided to write me a ticket I burst out in tears...without a tissue in sight! And why is it that you think of all of the stuff you should have said to "get out of the ticket" just as you are pulling away with it in you trembling, tear soaked hand? So, what did I do? I called my hubby - I have Microsoft Sync in my car people so I was not breaking the law! And the conversation went a little something like this:

Me: "I just got a ticket from the nicest cop in Yucaipa"
Hubby: "oohhhh, uh huh" (It was a sarcastic uh huh)
Me: "I cried like an idiot"
Hubby: "Where did you get the ticket"
Me: "Right before the High School"
Hubby: "Yea, I saw him there yesterday"

Blah, blah blah.....Now I am thinking that the hubby knows that I go a little too fast on that street, he should have told me that "Officer Nice-Nice" was sitting there ready to zap me with a radar - I think they are in cohoots! hahaha

I can't wait to see what is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment