Thursday, November 12, 2009

Can't say I didn't warn you!

I guess I need to get more people to read my blog - LOL Because sure enough I saw Officer "Nice Nice" giving someone a ticket again this morning! I was being a perfect law abiding citizen driving down Yucaipa Blvd....eating my PB&J breakfast, listening to my microbiology lecture and watching my 40mph speed the whole way and then BAM - right by the freeway he had someone in a little red car pulled over. I sure hope he was as nice to them as he was to me and it did not ruin their day :-D

No news to report on my Yucaipa adventures...I had study session last night and did not get home until after the street lights were on....I was coming up Yucaipa Blvd. at 7:49pm and I literally watched the lights at Danny's Pizza turn off....that just seems way early to me - Oh well, I guess I will have to check that place out on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment