Monday, November 23, 2009

Not a whole heck of a lot going on...unless you shop at Ross!

Not too much going on last weekend either - I don't really anticipate too much going on anyhow, but I have my hopes up and I am not being negative about my adventure....I am just looking for something to do other than sit in the house. We had soccer in Rancho on Saturday and went to the movies in Ontario on Sunday...not too much going on in Yucaipa. We did head up to Oak Glen yesterday and walked around a little - cute place. I got some nice pictures of scenery on the way home I will have to post them here soon.

I need to know when is a good time to go to Ross - I have been in there 3 times now and the line goes all the way to the back of the store...am I missing something here - are they really giving things away and I just didn't notice??

We will be home Saturday AND Sunday - all weekend.....I am determined to find something cool to do!! I am thinking we need to find a place to hike around.....if anyone followed this blog I could probably get suggestions....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment