Thursday, November 19, 2009

All I wanted was breakfast!!!

So on Saturday at 9:00am we decided to go find some breakfast - I never thought it was going to be such a task! And I guess it is partially my fault.... A few friends told me that Casa Trejo was AWESOME...so I got on my navigator thing on my phone to find County Line Road (remember, I am still new to town) and we find it...CLOSED! So we end up on the freeway back to Live Oak and over to Yucaipa Blvd. Found another Mexican place...CLOSED!! There is a Denny's maybe...but the parking lot was jam packed - DUH..it is the only friggen place to eat before 11:00 - haha So we head back up Yucaipa Blvd. over to Bonita's - they were OPEN!!!! YAY...AND we had the best food - we loved it! If you like hot stuff...ask for their hot green sauce. It looks kind of like Wasabi in that is is kind of a paste - but it is soooooo hot and sooooo good! It is the little orange place that has outdoor seating only...I have a feeling that we will be getting it to go here shortly as it gets cold.

Nothing else to report this week...it has been pretty low key. Hoping for new adventures this weekend as we have all day Sunday to go exploring - I am thinking Oak Glen sounds nice :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment