Tuesday, November 10, 2009

First weekend

Well, we survived out first weekend - barely! Friday night we decided to see if we could find the Stater Brothers on Bryant - don't laugh..I really didn't know which way it was. So we head down Yucaipa Blvd. and I make the executive decision to go left on Bryant....WRONG! We flip a U-turn at Wildwood Canyon when we figured that the store was definitely not in the canyon and holy smokes!! A coyote runs right out in front of us - we both yelled "COYOTE" and pointed at it like we were 10 years old..haha. Finally made our way to the Stater Brothers...which I might add is about a stone's throw from the house...tee hee. Sunday we decided to bring our German Shepard over and she has now decided that, after 9 years on this earth, she is going to be a whiner - great! "Hey...we are the new neighbors and we would like to irritate the crap out of you with our dog that non-stop cries"..perfect! I hope she gets use to this fast, as I am sure my neighbors are not going to be too happy - especially since the landlord lives directly behind us! We didn't get to see the town too much this weekend unfortunately because we had soccer Saturday and Sunday. I am looking forward to seeing what this town has to offer in the day time.

Oh yea - we are still waiting for the Direct TV to be hooked up so we went to The Big Cheese for Monday Night Football last night - I highly recommend checking the coupon section of your mail PRIOR to ordering 65 bucks worth of hot wings and pizza....since there is a freaking buffet on Monday night that no one let us newbies in on. And on a recommendation from my friend Allison, we tried the Hangar 24 (sp?) Orange Wheat beer - and it was YUMMY!! Good call Al!!!

Lastly - if you are my next door neighbor, I apologize for my family letting my little dog out in the front yard at 6:30am so he can bang on your gate and try to eat your huge grey dog that likes to bark at him - he got a spanking and promised to be nice from now on!

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment